Very often, we will communicate with parents/guardians in the form of a letter. Sometimes, we will forward letters to home by post but, on occasion, we may send letters home with pupils. We will also make current letters home available on this section of our website.
Our aim is to move to electronic communication and we aim to use our website as a key method of communication with our parents/ guardians.
- Weather Warnings October 2018
- Queens Marine Biology Trip
- Restart a Heart Day
- Celebration of Achievement
- Youth Initiatives
- The Blues Programme Parents Letter
- Introducing The Blues Programme
- Downpatrick Library
- HE Payment
- Church Crawl
- SERC September 2018
- Attendance September 2018
- End of Year Letter June 2018